The Pipeson Data Manager setup wizard will guide you through the complete installation on your PC.
Windows administrative permissions are required to install this program. If you do not have admin rights please contact your IT-support.
- Unzip the downloaded Pipeson Data Manager folder.
- Uninstall any previous version of Pipeson Data Manager.
- Run the ‘Setup.exe’ file and follow the indicated steps.
PC software requirements
- Microsoft .NET Framework (4.8 or later)
- Microsoft Access Database Engine (32-bit)
Microsoft Access Database Engine
These drivers are needed to import data from Microsoft Excel workbooks. You might already have a 64-bit version installed but Pipeson Data Manager needs a 32-bit.