The Pipeson Analyzer setup wizard will guide you through the complete installation on your PC.
Windows administrative permissions are required to install this program. If you do not have admin rights please contact your IT-support.
- Unzip the downloaded Pipeson Analyzer folder.
- Uninstall any previous version of Pipeson Analyzer.
- Start installation of new version, click on setup.exe.
Please follow the indicated steps until you receive the message: ‘Installation Complete’
PC software requirements
- Microsoft .NET Framework (4.8 or later)
- Microsoft Access Database Engine (32-bit)
Microsoft Access Database Engine
These drivers are needed to import data from Microsoft Excel workbooks. You might already have a 64-bit version installed but Pipeson Analyzer needs a 32-bit.